Tuesday 1 March 2016

#TreasuredMoments Linky 01/03/16 #life

In February 2015, four months after I lost most of my eye sight,
I wrote a poem which flowed from the soul.
It made me realise how important it is to treasure the special moments in life.

That is how the #TreasuredMoments linky started.

Today the prompt, if you choose to use it, is Life.
After all what better theme for great moments.

Come and link up your #TreasuredMoments poem, photo or blog post and meet others who are treasuring every moment they can.


MS Calling

3 comments:

  1. great to be linking my poetry with you here, thanks for hosting

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving all these poems

    ReplyDelete
  3. so many treasured moments, I will be coming back to read these again when I need reminding of the beauty in life

    ReplyDelete