Monday 21 March 2016

Micropoems written on #worldpoetryday

Every day
Come what may, I write 
And Tweet

These today
World Poetry Day
No less or more

Here to see
In reverse chronology
To you from me


Blind shall see
It's not true for me
Holy Week

xxx

MS Warrior
Strength defeated
Fallen knight

xxx

Eyes distort
Create otherworldly 
Truths of life

xxx

quiet together 
words superfluous
tonight and always

xxx

Butterfly kisses
My tortured heart
Moon dust enfolds

xxx

Perfect moonlight
Streams of blessing
Shards of pain

xxx

Tolerable pain
I keep on surviving
Attaboy

xxx

Reach for the star
No matter who you are
A bridge too far?

xxx

Translucent skin
Butterfly's wing
Paper thin

xxx

One day of stress
Leaves me less impressed
About my MS

xxx

Coiled tight
Ready to spring open
Beautiful rest

xxx

Survived PiP assessment
Now the wait to hear
All about my fear

xxx

Childhood dreams
Gravity defeated
Swing higher

xxx

Dreams of flying
Weightless, painless
Up, up and away

xxx

They assume
Without a doubt
That I'm faking
For money
What little they know.....

No comments:

Post a Comment