Monday 21 March 2016

A to Z of MS challenge theme reveal

https://www.mstrust.org.uk/a-z

It is with pleasure
Today, the 21st
To reveal my theme
For the month of April
Through every day
Except for the Sabbath
I'll pen a poem
About MS
I'm doing this
Both as a challenge
But more than that
For the MS Trust
So if you like
What I am writing
Then please could you
Consider donating
Every pound 
Given to the trust
Will make a different
To families like us




You can find all the Blog Posts
with their poems and facts at
A to Z of MS





5 comments:

  1. I will be following every line, when the MonSter lets me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you all the best for the challenge and I hope a lot of people consider donating.
    Tasha
    Tasha's Thinkings | Wittegen Press | FB3X (AC)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent initiative. Wish you all the best and hope you raise both awareness and money for the cause.


    Nilanjana.
    Madly-in-Verse

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great way of raising awareness! Good luck with the challenge :)
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very worthy theme! Good luck and best wishes! Gail at Making Life An Art

    ReplyDelete