Tuesday 5 January 2016

Pupils and pupils

Today is the first day back at school for Rachel and her fellow pupils after the Christmas holiday.

And today is the first day back having my pupils dilated and examined by ophthalmologists in the hospital after the Christmas holiday.

There's something very balanced about this; but, as I'm sure some school pupils feel, I'm not impressed.  I am praying that this year contains less doctor appointments than 2015.  I know they're all there to help but they're not exactly a positive and uplifting experience.  Or maybe I'll be surprised and today they'll have good news for my sight, here's hoping and praying.

* I found this image on a website talking about emotions but it clearly didn't originate there. I can't find the original source but would love to acknowledge it if anyone can find it

No comments:

Post a Comment