Friday 22 April 2016

Spasticity #AtoZofMS #AtoZChallenge #poetry


Spasticity
Spasticity is a symptom of multiple sclerosis

Spasticity
pretty new to me
started this year

leg locked
couldn't move it at all
terrified

shoulder stopped
is it a heart attack? no
different spasm

have to be ready
pray that it stays rare for me
not my favourite

Spasticity causes your muscles to feel stiff, heavy and difficult to move. A spasm is a sudden stiffening of a muscle which may cause a limb to kick out or jerk towards your body.



Find out more about MS at
MS Trust A to Z

Donate to MS Trust

I'm also writing an
A to Z of Blessings at LLM Calling

Find other blogs posting their A to Z this April 2016 

1 comment:

  1. Praying that spasticity stays rare for you. I live with it too much of the time...all day and night.

    ReplyDelete