Friday 15 April 2016

MRI #AtoZofMS #AtoZChallenge #poetry


MRI
Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) is a scanning technique that produces images of slices through the body.

Lie on this table
Careful not to move
This massive tunnel
Will see inside your head

A little claustrophobic
Actually a huge amount
I don't care what it shows
I can't do it more than once

So much vibration
So little space to breathe
Raises my stress levels
Which triggers MS pain

I know it tracks progress
But unless it's an open one
I can't go in those machines
I'll have to stay at home

In multiple sclerosis it is used in the diagnosis of the condition 
and also for monitoring people during research studies. 


Find out more about MS at
MS Trust A to Z

Donate to MS Trust

I'm also writing an
A to Z of Blessings at LLM Calling

Find other blogs posting their A to Z this April 2016 

No comments:

Post a Comment