Wednesday 20 April 2016

Questions #AtoZofMS #AtoZChallenge #poetry


Questions
Questions: so many questions.

What is causing this symptom?
Will it improve or get worse?
Will this symptom stay forever?
Are there any treatment options?
Are there likely to be any triggers which set it off?
What can I do myself to manage this symptom?
What shall I do if my symptoms get worse?
What shall I do if I experience new symptoms?

Possibly the hardest thing is dealing with the huge list of questions which pop up between appointments; especially if you turn to the internet and find lots of conflicting information.  It is important to find a trusted source of facts, such as the MS Trust, and share what you are reading with a close friend or relative to help them help you understand.



Find out more about MS at
MS Trust A to Z

Donate to MS Trust

I'm also writing an
A to Z of Blessings at LLM Calling

Find other blogs posting their A to Z this April 2016 

1 comment: