Wednesday 10 February 2016

Neal's Yard Aromatherapy #snaphappybritmums #mood

A few weeks ago I had a really relaxed Neal's Yard evening for my friends.  We all got to hang out, try lots of products and order things to help us get through the winter season.

Everyone had a good time, which was the main thing.  And I was amazed that I earned enough host points to treat myself to a soto aroma diffuser and two essential oil blends, as well as some teas.

Today everything arrived and Rachel (off sick from school) and I have enjoyed chilled out moods all day with a cleanse and then a relax drifting around us.  What luxury. 

It looks great too with its colours changing - can you spot it in the photo?

And there's still one more benefit of the party apart from the goodies - all my friends have to pop round to pick up their orders which mean I get to see them all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment