Sunday 14 February 2016

Heart #valentines#snaphappybritmums@BritMums #micropoetry

Heart full up
Giving gifts, time and love
Valentines

XXX

Today, at church
We celebrated a baptism
Remembering God loves us
And how we are invited
To love Him
Love others
Love the world
Love ourselves

XXX

Love is the truth
Of Valentines Day
And every day

I've also penned poems about Valentines day at LLM Calling


This photo shows some of the amazing gifts I received today.
Mike gave me a lovely big squashy .... Teddy!  And a speaker pillow so I can listen to my audio book in bed without getting sore ears.

Rachel made me two cards, one inspired by the Blue Peter make this week which turns and turns and turns.

And I got them photo frames each and... A trip to see the Moscow state circus next month.  They are thrilled.

Linked up at
My Random Musings

No comments:

Post a Comment