Monday 16 November 2015

Who stole my spoons?

I'm sure I counted right
I had ten spoons this morning
I used a couple first thing
Then two more as day continued
But then mid afternoon
I couldn't keep from snoring
And the shakes had escalated
And the head was thumping loud
And I couldn't get off the sofa
No matter what I tried

I did the usual things
With lots of help from Rachel
A big glass of water
And a crunchy apple
But still I couldn't walk
My balance gone askew
And then the light switched on
I knew someone stole my spoons

I want to know
Was it you?
Don't worry
I'm only joking

I know who stole my spoons
It was me and lack of routine
I missed my lunch
And cake for brunch
Didn't sustain my energy
That's what brought me to my knees
So now I'm off to bed
Choir songs I'll listen to instead


No comments:

Post a Comment