Thursday 6 October 2016

Each new day #nationalpoetryday #messages #sayitwithapoem



Each new day
When we're out 
Others scowl
Eyes roll about
But I can't see
Those who frown
Or if they stare
If they're not keen
On my wheelchair
And to be honest
I don't care!

It's MY chair
It gets ME out
And in its yellow
It might shout
And not blend in
But why SHOULD I?

Should I hide
Or stay inside
Well, yes
Some say
But I WILL NOT 
Hide away

Not until 
I can't get out
Until I'm stuck
And even then
We'll find a way
Not sure how
But that's for 
Another day

Until then 
I will try
The best I can
To live my life
Coz this is just
How it must be.

It's not the way
That we had planned
But with my chair 
White stick in hand
I'll live my life
The way I hoped
With loved ones near
With as little fear
As we can muster

Though that's often hard
But disabled card
Gives access
To caring ones
So off we go
To try it out
Somewhere new
It might be nowt
Worth writing 
Home about
But what's to lose?

Every day's
A chance to say
Hi world
What you got for me?
What shall I see?
What shall we do?

My vision's just
As huge as ever
Physical limits never
Seem to stop the mind
In it's dreaming
Nor stop God
In His leading
Of my life
In my calling
So I'll just
Keep on following
Don't know where
It is going
But the rowers
Keep on rowing
We've no earthly
Way of knowing
What will come
Or what is going
To happen.

In fact
This could be you
Ten years from now
Or only a few
Months away.
What would YOU say
If YOU could see
What will be
Would you change
Your life
Or will your life 
Change you
What should you 
Do today
What have you 
Delayed

Take the bull
By the horns
Hold on tight
And charge
Don't hold back
Until 
You lack
The choice
And even then
Rejoice
Whilst you have
A voice
Rejoice
In each new day

9 comments:

  1. I love the determination in your voice in your poem. And you're quite right - why should you stay inside. Carry on getting out and not hiding! Great writing. #prose4t

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely words and great determination #SSAA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the message in this and the positivity, thanks for linking up with #SSAmazingAchievements

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant words of determination and spirit which really do show who you are. Perfectly done. Thank you for linking to Prose for Thought x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ร้อยไหม เป็นอย่างไร






    การร้อยไหม เป็น



    เทคโนโลยีที่ช่วยแก้ไข









    ผิวหน้าที่ไม่กระชับ หย่อนยาน



    คล้อย ให้กลับมากระชับ หน้าเรียว เต่งตึง เข้ารูป วีเชฟได้สมปรารถนา





    แล้วก็









    สามารถช่วยการปรับโครงหน้าหรือจัดการกับปัญหา









    เฉพาะข้อเสีย





    การนำเส้นไหมจำพวก





    พิเศษมาร้อยกับ



    บริเวณใบหน้า



    รอบๆ



    ใต้ผิวหนัง เพื่อกระตุ้นการผลิต



    เส้นโลหิต



    ใหม่ ส่งผล



    ก่อให้เกิด

















    สร้างคลอลาเจนบริเวณ



    เส้นไหมซึ่งแนวทาง



    การร้อยไหมที่สานกันเป็นร่างแห จะมีผลให้





    กำเนิด



    แรงดึง แรงชู



    กระชับในชั้นผิวหนัง บริเวณใบหน้า



    ก็เลย



    มอง



    เต่งตึง ชู



    กระชับหน้าขึ้นข้างหลัง



    การร้อยไหมร้อยไหม pantip
    ร้อยไหม กังนัม

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here is a great herbal doctor who cured me of Hepatitis B. his name is Dr. Imoloa. I suffered Hepatitis B for 11 years, I was very weak with pains all over my body my stomach was swollen and I could hardly eat. And one day my brother came with a herbal medicine from doctor Imoloa and asked me to drink and I drank hence there was no hope, and behold after 2 week of taking the medicine, I started feeling relief, my swollen stomach started shrinking down and the pains was gone. I became normal after the completion of the medication, I went to the hospital and I was tested negative which means I’m cured. He can also cure the following diseases with his herbal medicine...lupus, hay fever, measles, dry cough, diabetics hepatitis A.B.C, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, bile salt disease, fol ate deficinecy, diarrhoea, liver/kidney inflammatory, eye cancer, skin cancer disease, malaria, chronic kidney disease, high blood pressure, food poisoning, parkinson disease, bowel cancer, bone cancer, brain tumours, asthma, arthritis, epilepsy, cystic fibrosis, lyme disease, muscle aches, cholera, fatigue, muscle aches, shortness of breath, alzhemer's disease, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Anxiety Disorders, Back Pain, Crohn's Disease, Chronic renal failure, acute myeloid leukaemia, acute pancreatitis, chronic inflammatory joint disease, inflammatory bowel disease, Addison's disease, back acne, breast cancer, allergic bronchitis, Celia disease, bulimia disease, congenital heart disease, cirrhosis, fetal alcohol spectrum, constipation, fungal nail infection, fabromyalgia, (love spell) and many more. he is a great herbalist man. Contact him on email; drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. You can also reach him on whatssap- +2347081986098.

    ReplyDelete
  8. เกม สล็อต ฟรี วันนี้ก็ขอเสนอแนะเกมทดสอบเล่นฟรี! พีจี แจกเครดิตฟรี pg slot ในตัวเกมทดสอบ ไว้ให้ผู้เล่นได้ทดสอบเข้าไปสัมผัสเปิดประสบการณ์ใหม่ๆแล้วเกมที่มีชื่อเสียงเยอะที่สุดวันนี้ๆ

    ReplyDelete
  9. ทดลองเล่นสล็อต pg slot ฟรี ที่ให้ทุกๆท่านสามารถเลือกเล่นเกม pg slot ทดสอบเล่นสล็อตกันแบบฟรีๆไม่ต้องสมัครสมาชิกทดสอบเล่นสล็อต ฟรี ทุกค่าย PG SLOT Evoplay Slotxo JILI

    ReplyDelete